Re: Open Letter: How the FOSS Community May Help Disabled Users

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 17:14:09 PM -0500, Christofer C. Bell
(christofer.c.bell@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> On 4/27/06, Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > M. Fioretti wrote:
> > > Greetings,
> >
> > > the following letter has already been posted on Linux Today and
> >
> > It appears to me that it has already gotten more attention than
> > it deserves.
>
> He posted a nearly identical message on March 19 (I love Gmail).

Wrong. Honestly, this comment sounds a bit like:

"We announce FC5" - "How boring: he posted a nearly identical message
7 months ago. I guess it's going to be a 6-months posting from now
on...."

In march I wrote an article/report I wrote about the current
situation. The open letter is an initiative for next December.
Gmail is great, but _reading_ the messages content woulnd't hurt.

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Cyberspace makes every place the same. But we're planning to put five
billion people in it. [That] will freeze the entire species.
Everything will stop dead in its tracks. Everyone will think the same
thing at the same time.        -- Michael Crichton, "The Lost World"