Re: Open Letter: How the FOSS Community May Help Disabled Users

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 13:17:31 PM -0500, Mike McCarty
(Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> M. Fioretti wrote:
> >Greetings,
> >
> >the following letter has already been posted on Linux Today and
>
> It appears to me that it has already gotten more attention than
> it deserves.

after such an encouraging start, may we ask you why? What's wrong with
it, please?

	Best Regards,
			Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

There is more to life than increasing its speed.  -- Mahatma Gandhi