Re: Evolutuion exchange connector on FC5

I have found under FC4 for Evolution/Exchange to be usable but just
barely. So long as I stay in mail I tend to be safe. Adventuring into
the calendar is often a minefield. Evolution frequently looses its
connection to the exchange connector and I wind up having to restart it.
I actually have created a "kilevo" command that cleans up all of the
evolution tasks so that it will restart fresh.

Even with all of the trouble it gives me I still use Evolution for more
than 90% of my email work. Linux is my primary desktop and I just hate
popping into my Windows VM to do email. Besides, it is fun to watch the
product improve!