OT: required email addresses

I realize this is probably a dumb question,

I manage several domains somewhere on the order of 50. and I realized
that I am getting bounces for address that do not exist on my domain.
Email addresses like Postmaster@ or Abuse@ or NOC@ and I was wondering
what addresses are assumed to exist on my domains and which ones are
required. I have done some research and determined that there is some
documentation out there that determines what is required, something like
an RFC document. But I didn't Know exactly where to look.

Any suggestions welcomed

Thanks

Steven Lamb