RE: FC5 LDAP Authentication Problem[Scanned]

I have made some progress with this.

Looking at the var/log/secure file a found that kerberos was not
configured /etc/krb5.conf with kdc information for our domain.

I also found in the /var/log/secure file:

Apr 26 09:25:04 linuxclient2 login: pam_unix(login:auth): authentication
failure; logname=LOGIN uid=0 euid=0 tty=tty1 ruser= rhost=
user=chrisbradford
Apr 26 09:25:04 linuxclient2 login: pam_krb5[2309]: authentication
succeeds for 'chrisbradford' (chrisbradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

It seems like pam_ldap is not being called, instead pam_unix is.

I have enabled ldap using authconfig --enableldap --enableldapauth
--updateall and configured /etc/openldap/ldap.conf and /etc/ldap.conf.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris