problem installing FC4 on Compaq Presario SR1722IL (hdc: lost interrupt)

hey friends,

 Recently I purchased Compaq Presario SR1722IL and I tried to install FC4 on it but it started showing errors like:

Uniform CD-ROM driver revision: 3.20 Combo SOLTC-4836k ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive
hdc:   IRQ Probe failed (Oxfcfa)
hdd:   IRQ Probe failed (Oxfcfa)
hdc:   lost interrupt

I tried installing Centos 4.0 also but same problem. Windows 2000 & Windows XP are already installed on the same system that means the Combo Drive is working fine. Then I tried installing SUSE 10.0 with the same Combo Drive and I faced no problem.

What is the reason that FC4 and Centos4.0 are failing with the installation? What should I do to get rid of the problem ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover