kickstarting FC5 with 64 meg

Is there a switch I can use at the boot prompt to disable memory checking requirements?

I am trying to kickstart a barebones (text only)system, but it wont keep getting "You do not have enough RAM to install Fedora Core on this machine"

I realize I could install this elsewhere and after the install is done swap the drive into the system lacking ram, but I don't have that luxary atm.

Thanks,
Wm