Re: About ACPI and APIC

Marcelo Magno T Sales wrote:

On BIOS setting
ACPI 2.0 support [Enabled]
ACPI APIC support [Enabled]

Warning at starting booting
Powernow-k8 : mp system not supported by PSB BIOS structure

I noticed on my DFI motherboard that this can be made to go away by selecting MPS v1.1 from a BIOS selection that I think defaulted to v1.4. If making the message go away actually fixed anything or just turned off the whole shebang I do not know.

-Andy