Re: A question on installing - FC5 32bit and M$Win2000

Stephen Liu wrote:

> I wonder whether;
>
> 1) installing Win2000 first OR FC5_32 first
> 2) would their installation affect each another, i.e. the latter
> install OS will influence the first OS already installed.

I would install Windows first,
because if you install it later, and have some problems,
you are stuck.
If you have problems installing Linux
you can probably work out what they are and how to solve them.

Incidentally, you should try to install Windows with VFAT rather than NTFS,
if you want to share data with Linux.

I would download and burn Knoppix at some point;
it is invaluable for working out what is happening
if there are problems.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366