Re: Firefox Acroread plugin not working

On Sunday 23 April 2006 10:23, Stanton Finley wrote:
>On Sun, 2006-04-23 at 05:15 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

>As root do a "yum -y remove acroread mozilla-acroread" and then follow
>the instructions in the Adobe Reader section at
>http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html.
>--
>Stanton Finley
>http://stanton-finley.net/

Unforch, while the yellow text used to highlight important items, like
the index and keywords, looks very nice on-screen, its virtually
impossible to read when the background color is removed as its
converted to dead tree format for use where a network connection may
not be available.  Please choose some other colors that also look good
in hard copy.

Other than that squawk, it seems very complete (and many thanks for
getting this all in one of those proverbial socks :) and I'm taking
that dead tree version with me while I go out on a job for a couple of
months, but I'm going to have to take a magnifying glass to be able to
read the yellow text portions accurately.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: