FC5's harddisc program don't support thinkpad 600e's pcmcia ethernet adapter?

I want to install fc5 on my thinkpad 600e, so I choose use the harddisc install method, i use the files in the disc1 isolinux directory,as same as fc4,but what's the problem it tell me the os can not drive your hardware,what in fc4 don't appear,it let me to choose the adapter or offer the driver disc(which i don't have) i doubt if i install fc5, can the fc5 drive my 600e's ethernet adapter? or is it a small bug of fc5?

雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
雅虎助手-搜索、杀毒、防骚扰