Re: firefox confusion

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 14:28 -0500, Bill Polhemus wrote:
> > ...how is that done?
>
> I think most everything you need is in about:config. Type that into the
> URL line, and hit return.
> >
> > Somehow it used to be much similar with the old mozilla
>
> "Simpler," maybe, but I don't think it was nearly as configurable.

Ok, I did that but I don't know how to go from there:
I want to say the realaudio input with filenames ending in rm should be
played by realplay. How do oyu enter that in the page I see when I type
about:config. I am mystified,
If this is configurable3 than I am missing it. Can you elaborate?
There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go.