Re: [OT] Anyone use Scribus?

Everything else prints just fine,  this is soo frustrating!

Antonio Montagnani wrote:
2006/4/21, Robert Bell <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I need to make an event program and I want it to be a letter sized
booklet. I set my pages up landscape but no matter what I do they print
portrait. Even if I make a pdf and print it, it comes out portrait even
though the PDF displays landscape. If anyone used this program I could
use your help.

Thanks