Re: Wireless Routers for Linux?

Bob Goodwin wrote:

Yes, if you can bring up the web interface, it doesn't always work.

The instructions tell you to press reset and/or pull the power plug and if that fails use the install software. I have never been able to verify that the reset button does anything of value to me? I've pressed it numerous times to no avail.

Did you ever update the firmware?

Stephen