OT: remount a dir r/o

Hi all,

Sorry for the OT post but I've been experimenting with exporting filesystems, xen, and lvm and would like to change the mount permissions on a subtree of a filesystem.

I've tried all sorts of permutations of the "mount" command and succeed only in getting "help".

I would like to remount "/usr" to be read only. Anybody willing to take a stab at this?

Thanks for any help!