Re: .Net & C#

Hi,

> Nice!

Thanks :-)

> I have never done any non web based GUI programming.
>
> I look forward to checking out your wx stuff.

It was for the ACCU GUI mentored developers course I was supposed to be
running at one point or other. Due to lack of time and lack of resources
(on my part), it didn't happen.

The stuff up there is an old site I've mirrored, but fixed a lot of the
problems with.

TTFN

Paul

--
Computer sind Klimaanlagen sehr ähnlich: beide funktionieren, es sei
denn man öffnet die Fenster