Re: mysterious keyboard, mouse lockups with FC5 [SOLVED]

Just reporting back to the list that the 'noapic' option in the kernel arguments solved the mysterious freezes on my Dell XPS machine. Here are a few keywords for google to pick up:

Dell XPS, freeze, ACPI, APIC, keyboard freeze, mouse freeze, DSDT, crash, no response

Filippos