Re: FC5 64 bit kernel source - Where to find

Hi Paul,

Tks for your advice.

After having kernel-devel......rpm installed on the FC5_64 box, then I
install the driver again by running

# sh NFORCE-Linux-x86_64-1.0-0310-pkg1.run

It still asked for kernel source and exited finally on the absence of
the later.

B.R.
SL