Re: CANNOT Get Remote X to Work -- Guru Needed

Rudolf Kastl wrote:

2006/4/18, Bill Polhemus <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Most of the how-tos and other such information available on the 'net are
old and outdated.

I last had this working ca. FC3. I am using the WinAxE X-Window client
(http://www.labf.com) on Windows XP, and trying to pull up my FC5 server's
desktop from there. I just can't get the connection.

I have the client software on the Windows XP box configured as shown on
LabF's tutorials page, but when it comes to editing the various (and
sundry!) config files on my FC5 server, I'm not sure I have even found
them all.

Is anyone doing this now? What advice can you give me?

Sorry I am not more specific; there are too many parts to this puzzle.
I'll answer questions as best I can, however.