NX-bit not enabled on even though CPU supports it (FC4)

Hi,

I have a laptop with an Intel Pentium M 760 (Dothan family) processor, but
even though the Intel CPU comparison chart on their website says that my
CPU supports the NX bit, I get the following message in dmesg:

dmesg | grep -i nx
Using x86 segment limits to approximate NX protection

This message was mentioned in an earlier thread as meaning that NX bit
emulation is turned on since the CPU lacks NX bit support. By the way, 'nx'
is also listed as a flag when I do

cat /proc/cpuinfo

Any ideas?

My system is FC4 with the latest kernel (2.6.16-1.2069_FC4).

Regards
Ingemar