Re: Problem with multi-aliases network interfaces

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 15:09:51 +0200,
  Samuel Díaz García <samueldg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please help!!!

I have already bugzilla'd this (188321). You can work around the problem
by editing the config files for the alias interfaces (e.g.
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1:1) and removing all definitions
other than IPADDR and NETMASK. For example my eth1:1 file contains:
IPADDR=10.0.0.2
NETMASK=255.0.0.0