bad screen after anaconda

Hello I am a newbie to the list,I had a problem with fedoracore 5 ppc.
I tryed to install it on a mac mini and everything was going fine,
anaconda recognized my monitor and video card,but after that when the
xserver started all I got was a garbled screen.can anyone give me some
pointers on what to do?

Here is the info on my mac mini.
256 megs ram
ati 9200 video card