phpMyAdmin book recommendation

Does anybody have phpMyAdmin book recommendations?

I already have "MySQL" 2nd Ed, DuBois but frankly, I find the CLI a pain in the neck to create/query databases. I want to install phpMyAdmin on FC5 and do things that way. I got things rolling in Extras so a yum install will install phpMyAdmin (soon?) ;-)

I've only spent a few hours with phpMyAdmin (on another system) and thought it was pretty cool... but, I suspect I was only scratching the surface of what it can do for me.... hence the idea of getting a decent book. :-)

Thanks for any recommendations (to get, or to avoid) :-)

Don