fc5 task panel window reordering

Hi,

core 5 upgraded from core 4

concerns buttons on lower task bar

If I have a large number of windows open including multiple windows of
the same application (e.g. term windows) such that buttons for the same
app get collapsed into a single button one gets a menu listing when
clicking on button.

The old behavior was that the windows would be listed in the order in
which they were opened.

The new behavior seems to be that they get re-ordered into alphabetical
order based on the title of the window.  This really sucks rocks to the
point of being brain dead.  It is like allowing the maid to come in and
re-arrange the desk while you are out of the room.

Example scenario:
Half dozen browser windows open with multiple tabs each.
  (Typical for me.  I keep a mental spatial map of where various open
  web pages are similar to the way one keeps track of papers on a
  desk.)
Half dozen term windows open.
  (Typical for me.  I am a sys/netadmin with mutt in one term and login
  sessions and uncompleted projects in the others.)

The fun begins as soon as a window gets covered up.  Like hunting for a
dirty hypodermic needle in a hay stack by jabbing one's hand in until it
gets poked.  I click on the button to get the menu but I no longer know
which one it is.  The window did not move but it's place on the menu has
depending on which browser tab is open or which directory I was last in.
--
I reason and act, therefore, ken_i_m
"Doing my part to spread the free