Re: Problem with dd

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
 > I just read the whole thread here.  I was wondering, do you know if
there's a way to burn dual layer DVD's from the backup?  Seems like I
heard something about K3b being able to do this with a plugin but I'm
not sure.

I have used PgcEdit, but not burned any DVDs with it.
http://www.videohelp.com/~r0lZ/pgcedit/

The website claims dual-layer capability:

Since v0.6.0, PgcEdit is also the first program able to burn a Double
Layer DVD-Video on DL DVD+R or DL DVD-R, with an interactive interface
(including a preview), to select the position of the layer break.

--Kenny