Re: fedora and firefox ... what am I doing wrong?

Skunk Worx wrote:
I am using FC5 and firefox. I keep it yum updated.
1.5.0.1 ?

Suppose I go to npr.org, then search for linux related stories.

Now I click on one in the return list, say :

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5289411
Their home page and that page load fine (front page has lots of images and takes about ten seconds).

There is a SMIL link at the top. Click it.
Can't find that link at all: need more info to try to confirm... Can you describe the link position in millimetres from top and left ?

Has anyone else seen this problem?
No. Once the page is up, if you do a ctrl-i, and look at the links and media, what types of files is the site using ?

DaveT.