NFS problems on FC1/5

Hi! I have an old machine running FC1 and my main machine running FC5. I am on a local network, and tried to set up nfs between the two. For some reason, though, they seem invisible. I used the redhat tool on the FC1 machine to set up the server, and even restarted the /etc/init.d/nfs file. On the FC5 machine (client), I have tried with nautilus, but it just doesn't see the other computer. I even tried killing the firewalls on both machines. I have been able to get two mandriva 2005 machines to work flawlessly. I haven't changed any settings with the router or anything. I set the host to * in /etc/exports (like in mandriva), and had an almost identical rest of the file. Mandriva, though, had a tool to find shares on the network, where fedora just has nautilus. What am I doing wrong?
-Steven