1. I think I did it in the past by building a bootable dos floppy image
that loads a cd driver, and then calls loadlin with the right parameters.
I have a bootable CD and normal ISO9660 data CD , both has linux on it.
I don't have the BIOS password and hence cannot change the bios
1) Is there any way to boot the CD from grub command line ?
2) Can i access the data in ISO9660 from grub command line ?
I can boot a floppy like root(fd0)
simlarly windows partition like root(hd0,2)
Is there anything for bootable CD .
2. But if you can get you into a windows partition, maybe try the
dosutils folder from an older FCore, from memory you can configure to
boot the CD (oh, but I think it might need to be a fat - not ntfs - drive).
3. grub option: (but you need to make the memdisk (14k) and img (1.4)
title bootable_cd_loader.1.50z [ok]