Re: Xine gives an error with an avi file

On Monday 17 April 2006 14:16, Paul Smith wrote:

> Thanks, Anne. xineplug is provided by xine-lib, which is installed.

One other thing just struck me.  Is this a publicly-available avi?  If so,
I'll try it on my xine to see if it works.  Conversely, I could send you a
very small avi that does work here to test on yours.  I'm just wondering
whether there is any irregularity with that particular avi.

Anne