Re: Fedora Frog - problem solver for Fedora

Thanks,

What i finally did is to look on your script, and undo all what the script have done.

yum -y --enablerepo livna remove xxxxxxxx

also installed the original xorg.conf file

it worked.

thanks a lot.

nice job your script!
regards,
Guillermo.

Raivis Dejus wrote:
can't say for sure, but the new driver could change it's name in
device section to 'ati' or 'fglrx'.. you could try looking further in
rpm.livna.org, as they are the ones that created that package.

sorry, but I can't give you no better advice.
hope you'll fix this problem ;)

raivis