Re: LIvna and FreshRPM

Thanks i did not know that.

I have just turn off one of them (Livna) and on the other and performed a yum update
everything went ok.

my XMMS and some other packages got updated from FreshRPMs

regards,
Guillermo

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
On Sat, 2006-04-15 at 02:54 -0400, Guillermo Garron wrote:
Thanks

I have read here, that you can not mix freshrpms and Livna
http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html#Warning

so as i have been using Livna and now i want to test FreshRPMs i will erase the LIVNA Repos and install the FreshRPMs ones

and do a
yum update (as root)

and that's it!

right?

If you already have livna rpms installed, there is a possibility that
you will have conflicts with freshrpms when you start downloading.  So
it's more than a simple matter of disabling a repo.  I assume you know
that tho?

LX