Re: need mysql recomendation

Thanks have that. What I was asking for was something to create pages, as in web pages, to edit data. Not a DB admin tool.

list user wrote:
Robert Bell wrote:
I need an app to quickly create pages to input and edit data in a MySQL table. I'm currently going through the million plus google hits but I figured I'd see what is recommended. Most of what I've seen so far is windows aps. I'm looking for a free OS solution.

phpMyAdmin  http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/index.php

Thanks