Re: Installing FC from HDD image

Markku Kolkka wrote:
Ali Helmy kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika lauantai, 15. huhtikuuta 2006 01:37):
I have the FC5 DVD iso image on my WinXP computer, at [C:/FC
DVD] and the extracted version of that image at [ C:/FC
DVD/Extracted], where C is my only partition on my primary HDD

Is it a _FAT32_ partition? Remember, Fedora doesn't come with NTFS drivers.
If it is FAT32, it could be folder names that have spaces are causing problems. If NTFS (winxp default!), then you might be able to create a fat32 partition on your second hard disk, just big enough to hold the iso image, or make a dvd to boot/install from.

DaveT.