Re: Application installation problem in FC4

On 4/15/06, sujit sugathan <sujitsugathan2002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,
It's a long time since i've been mailing to this list.
I've a big problem with me.I've installed FC4 on my system.But now I cant install any new applicatons in linux. The error says that my gcc version is not supported by the application .Can someone please tell me how to fix it.
Thank you

Which version of gcc u got and what app(ver)  you are trying to install.
Please give details for anybody to even try to help you.

--
Anil Kumar Shrama