Re: Presentation hell in FC4

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Friday 14 April 2006 16:47, Rex Dieter wrote:

Anne Wilson wrote:

I have an .sxi presentation that needs updating.  To my horror, I find
that OpenOffice2 crashes every time I try to work with it.  I have tried
opening it and saving to different formats, including odp, but every time
I get a crash when trying to work with the document.  OOo2 does manage to
recover the file, but I can't work with it.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/
is your friend.

Sadly, no. Zarro Boogs found.

I meant to *file* a bug report about your problem.

-- Rex