Re: Fedora core 3 - 4GB memory limit?

This is just a big thank you to Robert, Joel, and Hugh for expanding my basic understanding of the differences between 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.

I love learning from the information shared by other users and I truly appreciate the corrections and additions to my post. Hopefully, the OP got his question answered somewhere along the way, too.

Thank you,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer