Can´t install fedora 5

Hello to everyone and thanks in advance for you great help:

I ´ve recently downloaded fedora 5 files in the version of i.386 and I couldn´t install it in my laptop. At the very beginning it sends me a message telling me that my laptop doesn´t support long mode that I should use a 32 bit version for my computer. I have a Toshiba Satellite A25 S279 pentium 4 modell. I´ve  been looking up in the net and I think this is the right version for my laptop. I have also tried the version x86_64 and I have got the same message. Currently I have Fedora 3 running in my computer. Could you please give some help so, I can install fedora 5 in my computer.

Thanks a lot and greetings