Re: Playing .m4a?

Ali Helmy wrote:
Hey mates,

I have some files (The Lord of the Rings OST) in the format .m4a, that I used to play on my iTunes on my WinXP PC, and now, I can't find anything to play them... I downloaded xmms, and xmms-mp3, but it doesnt play .m4a's...

any ideas on how to make xmms play these files? or if absolutely IMPOSSIBLE, anywayto convert them to .mp3s?

--
Cheers,
     A. Helmy