Re: Startup Programs Order (Gnome - FC5)

Esteban Xandri wrote:
> With FC4 I could set the order in which programs start after session
> login (System -> Preferences -> More Preferences -> Sessions -> Startup
> Programs).
> How can i do the same w/FC5?

It looks like the "order" on the Current Session tab does much the same
thing.

(That title looks a little deceptive to an English speaker. I don't
think they mean "current session" as in "this time you log in", but
"current session" as in "this set of settings and programs that get set
up with it".)

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "Right lads, we've got 45 minutes to score 37 goals.
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | No problem with that -- the other team just did."