Re: httpd in FC5; LDAP directives

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 13:37 +0200, Joachim Backes [RHRK] wrote:
> I installed httpd in FC5 using the directives
>
> LDAPTrustedCA /etc/openldap/cacerts/ca.crt
> LDAPTrustedCAType BASE64_FILE
>
> But if I start the server, he complains about these directives by
>
> Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 770 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
> Invalid command 'LDAPTrustedCAType', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
> module not included in the server configuration
>                                                             [FAILED]
>
> As I understood, ssl is standard part of httpd, so why this error message?

Purely from looking at the Apache 2 manual, and having no experience
with LDAP:  Is the "mod_ldap" or "module_ldap" module (*) loaded in one
of the Apache config files?

Perhaps it could also be down to whether/how you're enabling SSL.  I've
briefly toyed with SSL, but never with LDAP.

* The manual refers to it both ways, just to be confusing.

I read messages from the public lists.