Re: LVM Manager problem

Robert Mortimer wrote:

I have had a look at df. My hda is down as ext3 and only 1 LVM shows
Two LVMs are detected at boot but only one is activated. I am going to re-install as I may have messed up the partitions in disk druid

df will only show the state of mounted filesystems, so your 'missing' LVM could be sitting there happily unmounted.

lvdisplay

might give some information about it before you reinstall.

-Andy