Samba and SELinux

I have two Samba shares on my FC5 box. After upgrading FC3 -> FC5, my
Windows machine couldn't access either of my Samba shares. The first
share is a subdirectory of my home directory, e.g. /home/me/share. The
second share is /somewhere/else. I got my first share working again by
doing the following:

# whoami
root
# chcon -Rt samba_share_t /home/me/share
# togglesebool samba_enable_home_dirs
# service smb restart

I understand the above isn't a permanent solution because at the next
reboot or relabeling, I would have to enter those commands again, but
I'm not concerned about that right now. What I want to do is get my
second share working; I tried doing this:

# chcon -Rt samba_share_t /somewhere/else
# service smb restart

but that wasn't sufficient. Potentially relevant information about
this share is that it is set up in /etc/samba/smb.conf like this:

[public]
   path = /somewhere/else
   public = yes
   only guest = yes
   writable = yes
   printable = no

Any advice on how to get it working again?

Regards,

Tim