FC5-OSX dual boot G4 Powerbook

Hello friends,

I have partitioned my Powerbook with two partitions (one for OS X, one for FC5) with 20Gb each.

The first partition contains OS X 10.3 and it works perfectly.

I am installing FC5 without a hitch until I reach the disk layout part. When I try to setup partitions I am unable to setup root etc. Any configuration I try popos up a message sayingthat my root partition is too small and I need 250Mb. I suspect that it considers as the root partition the OS X root and not the one on teh second partition.

I am stumped. Has anyone configured a dual boot Powerbook or iBook like I am trying to do? If not, any pointers of a site with step-by-step instructions?

Thank you for your help!
Gregory