problem with freenx server

hey friends,

 I have installed freenx rpm on fc3. I am using nomachine's windows client to connect to my freenx server.

The ssh on my system is running on port 3009 and only few users are allowed to connect to it.

In the logs (/var/log/secure) the entry is this like

User nx is not allowed

NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 1796
NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
NX> 200 Connected to address: 192.168.1.10 on port: 3009
NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx
NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
NX> 204 Authentication failed.

The user I am trying to login is a system user and it is allowed to ssh onto the system.

I have changed the settings in node.conf file for ssh port and the key which I have imported into nomachine is in folder /etc/nxserver/. Moreover there is another client.id_dsa.key in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh.

Can somebody guide me what wrong I am doing in configuring freenx server ?

IPTables and SELinux are off on the FC3 system.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover