Captive NTFS: what is your opinion?

Hi,
   I found this fuse file system which allows your NTFS partitions to
be mounted for Read-Write using Windows own NTFS driver, thus being
safe to use(as per the claims of the author of captive-ntfs).

   I want to know if anybody among Fedora Core users us using it and
if so, what has been the experience so far.

Thanks and regards from

Vijay Gill