Re: Dual Boot and FC 5

Roger Grosswiler wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Russell Golden
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:35 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Dual Boot and FC 5
is there a removable disk somewhere that isn't bootable? if there is,
remove it, then try again.
you'd think they could write something that could skip that part if
something is there that's not bootable lol
There is no disk other than the originally partitioned hard drive with a
formerly operative Windows XP system on it.

The situation was a working dual-boot (using gub on the master boot
sector)
FC 4 and Windows XP.

After the upgrade, the Windows XP side will no longer boot.  I modified no
partitions during the upgrade.

-Tom