Re: Evolution mystery

Aaron Konstam:
> Well that is a bummer. Not being able to forward a message complete with
> attachments is very handy. If evolution does not can nay one suggest a
> mail client that does it?

While not "redirection" I've gone through some similar stuffing around
to resend a message:  Copy or move a message to the outbox, then "send"
your mail (well, send & receive, unfortunately there's no way to just
send pending mail, nor just receive mail from specific mailboxes).

To change the recipient, almost do the same thing:  Get your message
into the outbox (copy or move), open it and change the addresses in the
TO gadget.  You may also have to change the FROM address, because it's
going to pick one of your own, out of the accounts configured into
Evolution.  Then send.

The comment about mail becoming HTML bit me when sending something
sitting in the drafts box:  I had a complete message in there that
didn't need any further editing.  One obvious way to send it was to drag
it to the outbox and send it.  Unfortunately, waiting messages in the
draft folder are a wierd HTML format that Evolution uses for message
composition.  The only way to avoid that is to open the message, and
send it.  Again, you have to pay close attention to the FROM gadget,
first, as the from address may change.

I read messages from the public lists.