Re: [Fwd: Re: Oh....rats.... screensaver activates itself even when you are using the system actively!]

Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I haven't experienced that problem (screensaver erroneously kicking in),
> so it looks like you've got some other fault that ought to be resolved.

I have experienced a similar problem in FC4, when reading long documents
and only using the mouse wheel to scoll. The screensaver timer (in
FC4/GNOME) does not seem to regard mouse wheel activity as input.

Regards
Ingemar