Re: FC5 breaks Accelrys InsightII

Jakub,
   Actually I think the problem is that Accelrys was trying to
maintain compatibility with RHEL 2.1. I noticed from here...

http://www.sun.com/service/eosl/linux/eosl_redhat2.1.html

that while Redhat appears to have ceased selling 2.1 only last
year support will continue until 2010, if I read that correctly.
Can you point me to any web pages on the Redhat web site that
have a more aggressive tone in pushing people to migrate off
of 2.1. Unfortunately, Accelrys will read that as carte blanche
to keep supporting RHEL 2.1 for at least a couple more years.
                    Jack