Re: few questions on mailscanner

Ankush,

using postfix, you can easily do some regex using the header_check
function in postfix.

See here:
http://www.hispalinux.es/~data/postfix/

there is a sample within for the file to fill in that checks against a
recipient. You can use this, replace /^to: with eg. /^Subject and insert
your regex for the contents of the subject not to use.

Now, it is already postfix dropping out those e-mails, saves amavis,
spamassassin and clam cpu-time :-)

HTH
Roger